Secret Santa for Poser & DAZ Studio
Somehow, Santa always seems to know what you want, and may even give you a special gift on the sly. Secret Santa comes with two different texture sets: general spy clothing as well as more Christmas-y green.
This is the standalone version of this model without the other releases of Toon Santa. It still requires you to install Chunk 3D. This character has also been referred to as Toon Santa 18.
Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 9 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher. Output will depend on the renderer.
Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Secret Santa requires Chunk 3D, a free model. Instructions on how to download Chunk for free and other Toon Santa news is available on toonsanta.com.
Clothing & Props for Secret Santa
- Secret Santa Coat ( Standard & Green Versions)
- Secret Santa Coat Belt (Standard & Green Versions)
- Secret Santa Shoes
- Secret Santa Pants (Standard & Green Versions)
- Secret Santa Sweater (Yellow pattern and Red & White pattern versions)
- Secret Santa Fedora Hat (Standard & Green Versions)
- Secret Santa Glasses
- Santa's Beard
- Santa's Mustache
- Santa's Hair
- Santa's Eyebrows
Poses for Secret Santa
- Belly Laugh (Sweater)*
- Doffing Hat (with separate pose for the hat)
- Hiding Face with Hat
- Holding Glasses
- Shush and Sneak
- Standing with Crossed Legs
- Touch Chin
Notes on Secret Santa
- Belly Laugh is a modified version of a pose from a different version of Toon Santa altered to fit the dimensions of Secret Santa wearing a sweater
- Raypunk Santa uses base texture maps that are compatible with both Poser 3D and DAZ Studio.
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming. Toon Santa was originally designed in 2002.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.