Father Christmas for Poser & DAZ Studio
The British Santa! Father Christmas includes an all new outfit and props!
This is the standalone version of this model without the other releases of Toon Santa. It still requires you to install Chunk 3D. This character has also been referred to as Toon Santa 11.
Toon Santa ™ for Chunk™ is the incredible Santa Claus character for use with Poser 8 or higher and DAZ Studio 4.5 or higher.
Because Toon Santa is based on Chunk, all clothing is revised and removable, so you can switch and swap props and clothing easily. Plus, you benefit from all the advances of the most recent Chunk, available for free from toonpeople.com.
Clothing & Props for Father Christmas
- Father Christmas Boots - Short, buckled boots designed especially for Father Christmas
- Father Christmas Trousers - Worn under the robe, uniquely patterned
- Father Christmas Belt - a wrap style belt
- Father Christmas Shirt - a patterned, beautiful silver buttoned shirt
- Father Christmas Robe - Beautifully textured, long robe
- Father Christmas Holly Head Wreath- A beautiful seasonal wreath object worn instead of a hat
- Father Christmas Staff - a long staff prop with lantern on one end
- Santa's Throne Prop - a beautiful white, red and golden throne
Poses for Father Christmas
- Asleep in the Throne
- Asleep in the Throne for Cloak
- Holding Snowball
- Reset (Figure)
- Reset (Cloak)
- Shining Staff Light
- Sitting and Holding Staff
- Sitting (for Cloak)
- Walking with Staff (For Cloak)
- Walking with Staff
Notes on Father Christmas
- Some poses have corresponding poses for Father Christmas cloak
History of Toon Santa
Toon Santa ™ is the lovable 3D Santa Claus created in love and respect for holiday traditions. If you grew up in the 70's in North America, you probably spent some quality hours in December watching the Rankin/Bass stop motion classics such as the Christmas Television Favorites Santa Claus is Coming to Town, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and a Year without a Santa Claus (and a selection of more religious programming). Toon Santa was designed to capture the pure and simple joy of that early holiday programming.
Toon Santa plays a role in support of NORAD TRACKS SANTA, the NORAD website devoted to tracking Santa Claus, with Meshbox Design as corporate contributor to the multinational project located at http://www.noradsanta.org.