Buy Now | Download 30 Day Trial | Download Update
Improvements to SILKYPIX DS Pro11
- [Fix] Black dots sometimes appeared in highlights when the "Clear view" demosaicing engine is applied
- [Fix] The color space to be recorded as sRGB when an image with the output color space AdobeRGB set was used as the representative image and output in DNG format using "Composite selected images".
- [Fix] Thumbnails not sorted when OK was clicked without changing the settings in the Sort thumbnails dialog.
- [Fix] Changing any settings and restarting SILKYPIX after adding or editing parameters tastes, added or edited parameters tastes disappear.
- [Fix] Photo Style selections for "L.Monochrome S" and "L.ClassicNeo" were not saved in the development parameters for RAW images where Panasonic's "L.Monochrome S" and "L.ClassicNeo" Photo Style were available in the camera.
- [Fix] [Windows] Unnecessary folders such as "0000" to be placed in the Recycle Bin when the Import from media dialog is opened
- [Fix] [macOS] Folder tree no longer displays system-related volumes such as "VM" and "Preboot"
- [Fix] [macOS] Display of the key setting dialog corrupted when a large size skin was set in the Select skin dialog
New Camera Support
- Leica M11
- OMDS OM-1